Thursday 30 May 2013

Sobinco, Turner Fain

I came across these, the other day.
A job that goes back two or three years ago.




 This was a bit of a challenge!

These are from Turner Fain Windows and are unique to their system.
The original parts were failing and there was nothing else that would fit.
The frames and glazing were all in good order, so it was decided by our
client that the only course of action, was to re-make the part.

They could have been made of brass but I decided that Stainless Steel
would be the material, on this occasion.
I think if I had to do them again, I would go for brass!!!

Live and learn!

Next. . . . . 

If you see anything on this blog, that you think would help you out or you have any questions and would like to speak to someone - please give us a call.
We have readers from all over the world but we are UK based, in the East Midlands.
0116 2742195. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment