Friday 12 April 2013

W40 Flystays, for a development in Boston, MA - USA.

I did this one quite a few years ago but as I have recently found some of
the images of them fitted on site, I thought I would show you the very
first ones, fitted on the frames, just to make sure the all was OK.



















































Shown as Closed, Half Open and Fully Open.


This shot was taken just before they were all crated up for shipping to the USA.


















Next time, I will post up the shots of them on site.

If you see anything on this blog, that you think would help you out or you have any questions and would like to speak to someone - please give us a call.
We have readers from all over the world but we are UK based, in the East Midlands.
0116 2742195. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment